The Neutral Set
The Neutral Set.
Made to measure press-on nails.
Please enter nail sizes from your thumb to your little finger. Enter your RIGHT HAND sizes first, then LEFT. For example: RIGHT: 1,5,4,5,8.LEFT: 1,5,4,6,8.
Choose between nail glue or sticky pads. TIP: Choose nail glue for approx. 2 weeks+ wear*. Choose sticky pads for one-time use, ideal for a night out! (The sticky pads provided will cover approx. four wears**).
Extra glue or sticky pads are available to order seperately.
PLEASE NOTE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL NOT CONTAIN GLUE - sticky pads available only.
Included in your pack:
10 made to measure press-on nails
1 nail glue OR 2 sheets of sticky pads (aprox. 4 wears**)
Mini Nail File
Nail Wipes x2
Please note Nail Weapon is not responsible for incorrect sizes. Sizing kits are available to purchase.
* If glue is applied properly. An instructional video is available to watch on instagram account @nail_weapon
** Depending on which sizes are used and how many pads you use during one wear.
Photo is length 'Extra Long'
(length in mm from cuticle to tip).
- Short: 18mm
- Medium: 22mm
- Long: 25mm
- Extra Long 28mm
Applying your press-on nails:
- For best results, file your own nails down.
- Use the orange stick to gently push back cuticles.
- Use the mini nail file to lightly buff over the surface of your own nail. A slightly scratchy surface will allow the glue to hold better.
- Using the nail wipes, wipe over your nails with a cleanser such as acetone or nail varnish remover.
- Use the glue provided to apply the press-on nails. Alternateively, apply using the sticky pads provided.
Removing your press-on nails:
- Soak your nails in warm soapy water. TIP: Add a few drops of cuticle oil to the water, and your nails, to speed up the process.
- Soak for around 15-20 minutes.